C Spire TV

Welcome to the C Spire TV ideas and feedback forum! This is where our C Spire TV product managers come to get inspiration for how to improve C Spire TV. So inspire us by saying which features and functionality you’d like to see next!

How it works.

1. VOTE for existing ideas you think will improve C Spire TV.
  2. SUBMIT your own ideas.
  3. COMMENT on interesting threads and add your thoughts.

Looking for support?

C Spire Home Services Support: https://help.cspire.com/app/home/p/2

IMPORTANT: If you need our help, don’t post here. Instead, get in touch with us one of the following ways:

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manage scheduled recording

When i tried to go to future shows and cancel one of them it ask if i want cancel all future recording instead of just that one recording

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Add H&I channel.

Title says it all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Network  ·  Admin →

Hi – the H&I channel is carried by local network affiliates. We do not have the ability to acquire this network’s signal unless they are part of a local broadcaster’s offering.

So if your local broadcast affiliate (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) carries H&I and broadcasts that signal over the air (ota), then it will be available to you. If they do not, then it will not be available as part of our service.

3. Roku app

I just downloaded the Roku app and tried it. We are currently using Fire sticks for our service. I found the Roku app to be very slow to respond versus the Fire app, and the navigation doesn’t seem to be as intuitive. Are there current development efforts to improve this app?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello – Thanks for reaching out w/ your Roku feedback. There are significant differences in what we can accomplish from a feature and development standpoint across the various platforms we support. The Roku programming language and related processing power on most devices does not support the more fluid and responsive experience available on Amazon, Android and Apple TV.

4. Extra Dvr time

Every time we add time to a recording, it doesn’t work properly. It indicates that it has recorded, but it starts over instead of playing to the end. If you try to fast forward it goes all the way back. Super frustrating when trying to watch the end of a football game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fix the problem where you do not have to constantly log in.

We occasionally have to log back into the app to view programs. It is not an issue about how long it has been since we watched something. Sometimes we have to log in several times during the day but other times it might be weeks before having to log in again and it is at different times for the different TVs we have. It appears to be some kind of glitch in the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Guide not coming up when first turning on TV

We are VERY new to CSpireTV, but when we first turn our TVs on in the morning, the Guide does not want to come up. I just get the circle. If I go to the "Previously Viewed" and pick a channel, then I am able to go back to the Guide and get the listings to come up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add El Ray Network

Add El Rey Network
    http://www.elreynetwork.com/
    C. Cooper productions like Stargate, Atlantis, etc El Rey Network is a must. Its the only thing holding me back from switching from comcast!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  TV Network  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Manage scheduled recording

When i tried to go to future shows and cancel one of them it ask if i want cancel all future recording instead of just that one recording

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Get in touch.

To make it easier to get help when you need it, we provide a variety of ways to report an issue or talk with a customer care representative: