C Spire TV

Welcome to the C Spire TV ideas and feedback forum! This is where our C Spire TV product managers come to get inspiration for how to improve C Spire TV. So inspire us by saying which features and functionality you’d like to see next!

How it works.

1. VOTE for existing ideas you think will improve C Spire TV.
  2. SUBMIT your own ideas.
  3. COMMENT on interesting threads and add your thoughts.

Looking for support?

C Spire Home Services Support: https://help.cspire.com/app/home/p/2

IMPORTANT: If you need our help, don’t post here. Instead, get in touch with us one of the following ways:

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Consistency between Roku app, iOS app, & Web.

Unless I'm missing something --

1.) I'm able to view scheduled recordings only on Web and Roku (Not iOS).

2.) I'm able to schedule only NEW episodes only on Web (Not Roku or iOS).

3.) iOS app keeps signing me out.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for your input on this. We are working to create a more unified experience on our Mobile (iOS, Android) platforms.

With regard to multiple sign-in’s on iOS we recently pushed the 1.15 iOS client which we’re seeing in testing as having drastically reduced the number of sign-in’s required. Please make sure you update your iOS app and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

2. xbox

Add device support for the Xbox One.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add support for Samsung TVs

Samsung TVs that run the Tizen platform have a robust selection of apps that offer similar performance as AppleTV and Amazon Fire TV. It would be nice to have the C Spire TV app available on that platform where other services like Netflix and Amazon Movies are already available.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Guide not coming up when first turning on TV

We are VERY new to CSpireTV, but when we first turn our TVs on in the morning, the Guide does not want to come up. I just get the circle. If I go to the "Previously Viewed" and pick a channel, then I am able to go back to the Guide and get the listings to come up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Get in touch.

To make it easier to get help when you need it, we provide a variety of ways to report an issue or talk with a customer care representative: