C Spire TV

Welcome to the C Spire TV ideas and feedback forum! This is where our C Spire TV product managers come to get inspiration for how to improve C Spire TV. So inspire us by saying which features and functionality you’d like to see next!

How it works.

1. VOTE for existing ideas you think will improve C Spire TV.
  2. SUBMIT your own ideas.
  3. COMMENT on interesting threads and add your thoughts.

Looking for support?

C Spire Home Services Support: https://help.cspire.com/app/home/p/2

IMPORTANT: If you need our help, don’t post here. Instead, get in touch with us one of the following ways:

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a middle package

There needs to be a middle package. Something that's between the $25 Economy and $65 Standard that would contain some of the other channels mentioned in the other posts....specifically kids and sports. I have Xfinity internet and Hulu. I spend less than $100 for internet and tv with most of the channels offered in the Standard package. I would swap if there was a more competitive price.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Matt – Thanks for this suggestion.
    Unfortunately, our contracts with major content providers (e.g., Turner, Disney, NBC Unversal, etc.) explicitly state which of their channels need to be in what package we offer. Consequently, while we would like the flexibility to create content packages with fewer channels and offer them at a more attractive price-point, the massive media companies structure their agreements in such a way so as to explicitly prevent us from doing so.

We vehemently oppose this required bundling and will continue to do so. Our desire as your Internet and TV provider is to have the flexibility to offer TV entertainment that best matches the needs of our customers in terms of content and price.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

2. C-Spire TV Streaming Problem

I would like to possibly switch from set top boxes to streaming, but I was told I would have to turn in my boxes and then switch. I would like to try the app first to see if it is satisfactory. I was also told that once you turn in your set top boxes, in some areas, you can't switch back from streaming to using the boxes. I would like to try it, but not under these conditions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base

Get in touch.

To make it easier to get help when you need it, we provide a variety of ways to report an issue or talk with a customer care representative: